Cleaning your chain properly is one of those jobs that is quite simply a bit of a pain in the ass. And like all jobs that are a bit of a pain in the ass, they don’t always get done as often as they should. In the case of your filthy chain, this can mean premature drive train wear, poor shifting and not enjoying your ride as much as you should. So you need something to take the pain out of chain cleaning; and here it is! Our Dirty Little Scrubber is a hand’s free, chain cleaning tool that is happy to get to work quickly whenever required with minimum mess or fuss.
1) Fill the Scrubber to the max line with undiluted Dirt Juice Super Gnarl
2) With the hook bar hanging down, lift the Scrubber up under the lower part of the chain in front of the rear derailleur with the chain sitting between the brushes. Attach lid with simple slide mechanism so the Scrubber is hanging from the chain.
3) Lift hook bar up and position it behind the rear mech bottom jockey wheel.
4) Back pedal chain until it is as clean as you desire. You may need to discard used degreaser and re-fill with fresh Dirt Juice Super Gnarl.
5) Rinse chain off with clean water and apply your choice of Juice Lubes Chain Lubes or JL69 water displacer and lube spray.